This product is used for the basic surgical surgery for cutting soft tissues. Sterile surgical blade with fine sharp cutting edge in well sealed packages, which provide most safety and least pain to patient.
Our company has strived to establish a highly efficient and stable staff team and explored an effective quality control process for Normal Urine Bags, Safety Blood Lancet, Three Part Disposable Syringe. Our vision and mission is to continuously improve our products through continuous R&D investment and technological innovation. Our long-term accumulated production debugging experience, the grasp of the latest extrusion technology and the full implementation of quality management system in every link of production management make us a reliable partner for you.
This product is used for the basic surgical surgery for cutting soft tissues.
1) Sterile surgical blade with fine sharp cutting edge in well sealed packages, which provide most safety and least pain to patient;
2) Sterilization: Gamma radiation sterilization;
3) Polished needles and round bodied needles also available;
4) It can prevent the cross infections from the medical sources and be suitable to the field rescue.
Stainless steel, 10#~36# will be decided according to specific size
Application Methods and cautions:
1. Tearing open the package according to the indicated direction by words on the small package.
2. Forbidden to use if the small package is damaged.
3. Forbidden to use if the appearance is rusty and cracked.
This is the result of our long-term unremitting efforts in the development of new Super Quality Stainless Steel Surgical Blade and the continuous improvement and evolution of the original products. Our company has transacted relevant commercial insurance for employees and customers, conducted background investigation on employees and all employees have met relevant regulations and undergone strict training. In order to meet more market demands and long-term development, a 150, 000-square-meter new factory is under construction, which will be put into use in 2014.