The safety syringe are assembled by the protective cap, which is used together with hypodermic needles to prevent accidental puncture harm.
It is a single-use, sterile medical device, intended to inject the drug or take out the blood for patient.
1) Different volume, meet different requirements;
2) Central luer lock;
3) Simple and easy operation;
4) The special safety cap can avoid nurse's hands being hurt;
5) It can match different sizes of hypodermic needles.
* Needle size according to customer’s requirements
Step1: Assembly—— Rotating hypodermic needle into the Medline safety syringe;
Step2: Aspiration—— Draw up medication in accordance with the protocol;
Step3: Injection—— Administer medication according to protocol;
Step4: Activation——After injection, immediately activate safety cover as follows:
4a: Using the hand holding the syringe, center thumb or forefinger on the finger pad area of the safety cover. Push the cover forward over the needle until hearing it is locked;
4b: Lock the contaminated needle by hitting the safety cover against any flat surface until hearing it is locked;
Step5: Throw——Throw them into the sharps container.