Tracheostomy Tube is a hollow tube, with or without a cuff, that is electively inserted directly into the trachea through a surgical incision or with a wire-guided progressive dilatation technique in case of an emergency.
1) Lightweight tube made of medical grade PVC for patient comfort;
2) Full length radio-opaque line for detection of correct placement;
3) Printed neck plate with size information for easy identification;
4) Smooth rounded tip of the obturator reduces trauma during insertion;
5) High volume, low pressure cuff provides excellent sealing;
6) Available with DEHP FREE.
(will be decided according to specific size)
With cuff, DEHP FREE
Without cuff, DEHP FREE