Safety scalp vein set is a single-use, sterile, winged needle. It is designed to provide quick venous access and greater patient comfort during long term infusion.
With protective sheath on the tube, by softly pulling after the infusion, so that the needle can be retracted into the protective sheath so as to prevent the medical care persons hurt by the contaminated needle and guarantee single use only.
1) Butterfly shaped wings for better handling and attachment to skin;
2) Luer lock fitting to fit all available models of infusion sets, blood transfusion sets and syringes, etc;
3) Sharp needle maximize patient comfort and thin wall needle for better flow rate;
4) Unique protective sheath design for preventing accidental needle sticks;
5) Color coded wings by size for easy recognition;
6) DEHP-FREE PVC tube.
19G x 30mm/20mm
20G x 30mm/20mm
21G x 30mm/20mm
22G x 30mm/20mm
23G x 30mm/20mm
24G x 30mm/20mm
25G x 30mm/20mm
26G x 30mm/20mm
27G x 30mm/20mm
Step1: Open the package to take out the Safety Scalp Vein Set;
Step2: Tie the part for injecting, in order for easier injecting;
Step3: Take off the needle cap, puncturing to the venous and injecting to human body;
Step4: After puncturing, take off the elastic tie;
Step5: After infusion, take away the safety scalp vein set from the patient’s body, and retract the needle into the safety cap;
5a: Activate the safety mechanism by holding the set and with the same hand sliding the safety cover forward over the needle;
5b: With one hand gripping the set, retract the needle into the safety cover by pulling the tube back with another hand;
5a: Single-hand activation; 5b: Two-hands activation
Step6: Throw the safety scalp vein set into the sharps container.