Safety retractable syringe is used for clinical drug solution injection. After injected, operated by one hand, the needle can be drown back in the needle barrel to protect the users (nurses) and the people for recycling not be injured by accident. The plunger can be easily broken off to prevent from reusing.
1) After injection, needle will be retracted into barrel to reach fully destroy;
2) Mandatory single use, with needle inclined and barrel broken off to ensure safety;
3) Low residue and reduces medication waste, reduce hazardous waste volume and protect environment;
4) To solve the problem of medical institutions in the field of injection cross infection;
5) It can match different kinds of hypodermic needle.
● Needle size according to customer’s requirements
Step1: Remove the needle cover;
Step2: Use standard technique to draw medication;
Step3: Expel air into the vial if necessary, ensuring that the plunger is not fully depressed beyond the first graduation mark on the syringe scale;
Step4: Inject the medication by fully pressing the plunger;
Step5: Draw back plunger to retract the needle safely into the syringe barrel;
Step6: Break off the plunger at the break point and dispose of the complete unit in the sharps container.