The endotracheal tube with cuff is made from PVC in medical grade, consists of tube, cuff, inflation line, valve, pilot balloon, and connector. It provides positive tracheal wall seal designed for use, during short and long term ventilation and routine surgical procedures.
1) The tubes are firm enough for ease of intubations but soften at body temperature to conform to the anatomy of the upper respiratory tract;
2) Kink-resistant, minimizes possibility of tube occlusion;
3) Oral/Nasal version a flexible approach to the route of intubations;
4) Comprehensive size range to suit all adolescent and adult tracheal sizes;
5) High-volume, low-pressure and barrel-shaped cuffs.
Endotracheal tube, with cuff
(will be decided according to specific size)
Endotracheal tube, without cuff
Reinforced with cuff