Oxygen Mask with Tubing is designed for patient comfort with a soft and anatomical form, which is used to transfer breathing oxygen gas to the patients' lungs. The oxygen mask is composed of a cover body, a cover body joint, oxygen pipeline, cone head, nose card and elastic belt.
1) Be light in weight and excellent fit on wide range of face sizes;
2) Elastic straps and adjustable nose clips secure for a better fit;
3) Clear, soft vinyl for patient comfort and visual assessment;
4) Complete with 200cm oxygen supply tubing;
5) Be available in green or transparent color.
200cm oxygen tubing or customized
Adult Asia Standard
Adult Europe Standard
Step1: Confirm open packaging in the sterilization period of validity, remove the oxygen mask;
Step2: Mask the patient's mouth and nose and fixed, adjust the mask on the nasal card and tightness, so as not to oxygen into the eye;
Step3: The oxygen pipe joints and gas transmission device connection;
Step4: If patients feel tightness, please cut exit holes on both sides of the mask.