The AV fistula needle is intended for use as a vascular access device during hemodialysis. It is used to connect blood lines to the blood vessel through needle when dialysis is carried out via an internal fistula.
1) Siliconized ultra thin walled & sharp beveled cannula to minimize trauma to the patient;
2) Back eye design for uninterrupted blood flow through the needle;
3) Ultrathin wall needle tube maximizes blood flow;
4) Rotating wings and fixed wings are available to choose;
5) Kink resistant tubing with smooth occlusion clamp;
6) Color coded wings for identification for needles size.
15G x 25mm
15cm or 30cm (represents the tube length)