IV Cannula is placed inside a vein to provide venous access, in order to reinfuse next time after one infusion. Venous access allows sampling of blood, as well as administration of fluids, medications. With soft cannula, intravenous indwelling needle is operated easily, it can generally indwell for 3 days, reduce the patients’ suffering due to penetrating repeatedly, protect blood vessel and reduce the probability of phlebitis.
1) Integrated enclosed design to prevent cross-infection of blood effectively;
2) Color-coded easing cap allows for easier identification of cannula size;
3) Advanced tip design, with double-bevelling to ensure easy vein puncture with minimum trauma;
4) Kink resistant and specially tapered catheter;
5) Transparent flash back chamber for easy visualization of blood to confirm venipuncture.
Pen like type
represents the specific needle size ranges from 14G to 26G